User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 11 of 185 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: heart breaking story, posting for a friend. can we help her ? please ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne,you're sweet! Yes laughing is great medicine! Deb

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh my, I AM the criminal who put the Putin out there.... I am SO sorry, just wanted to make you laugh.... dont worry at all debra.
    AND I put him also because I am still worried about you, debra, and I promise to be nagging here until I will know that you are getting a decent treatment.

as for going to a primary doctor, it can be a curse or a blessing. depends. some are too lazy to work hard so they dismiss us. but others can be fascinated by our rare disease and can take us as a challenge. so your challenge is to make that doc totally fascinated by you... we already impressed here by your charm, so you will have to put a spell on that doc... !

when I wanted to motivate Phil's docs I used to tell them that there was already written a professional paper about him and that they might write another one if they will be able to help him to recover...
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great post, Alysia. You are not a criminal, and you can be forgiven for putting Putin out there. In the end, he made Debra laugh, which we can see she loves to do. It is obvious you have only the best and most caring intentions at heart. And I hope with all MY heart that the doctor she will soon be seeing will be the second kind you mentioned, who is fascinated and drawn in by Debra and her rare disease and will do everything in her power to see that something pro-active and life-saving is done!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
    Anne! Ha ha! Putin is not a member of this forum! Ha ha.. The way u said that with such authority! I'm laughing so hard right now.... Priceless! Deb
    Putin!
    Putin Putin Putin!

Putin!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    something pro-active and life-saving is done!
    Something pro-active?

Like sticking her butt in the hospital to look at Putin pictures all day?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia go figure its u! Ha ha! U actually made me laugh as I remember him from 2012! so cool! I actually like him! Oooh! Seeing that picture makes me think of school days and being yelled at.. Anne cracked me up with her authoritative comment,Putin is not a member of this group!!!!! Assuring me not to worry!!! Ha ha! So funny! Anne was so convicted with her reply! You guys r to much... So cool to laugh! Alysia I'm gonna charm this doctor alright! Like trying to charm a scorpion! U ever try that Alysia? I can tell u this,they will not be charmed! Ha ha. Birdie my friend,how r u? I scrolled by you're dog,so its a good day! I swear that dog knows what's up! Feels like he looks right through me! So funny... Yet if his ears were back,it wouldn't be as funny as it is... I love u all! So awesome.... Deb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
    Something pro-active?

Like sticking her butt in the hospital to look at Putin pictures all day?
    Something better than that, I hope. And yes, proactive, or pro-active, is an overused word these days.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, where is your picture of Putin on a horse? Debra might get a kick out of that. Just to see the pic, not to be "Putinized".
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne I would love that! Is it where he rides shirtless? I stll am surprised its u Alysia! So funny. Man I've laughed a lot since Alysia encouraged me to come out of hiding! Thank u Alysia and thank u Phil,you're memory lives on. God works in mysterious ways,had I not come back and saw Phil had passed,then read what Alysia did,i might have stayed hiding. I reached out to her and here I am. So u all can blame her!!!!! Ha ha. All kidding aside,this group is Realy awesome. God bless u all. Realy Realy cool how u all help one another.This is a crazy world with crazy stuff happening and a scary disease,so its nice to come here and see the love and support! Be proud of yourselves! Deb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    Alysia, where is your picture of Putin on a horse? Debra might get a kick out of that. Just to see the pic, not to be "Putinized".
    One for you Anne Chelsea-Handler-Spoofs-Putin-s-Topless-Horse-Riding-Photo-Gets-Instant-Instagram-Ban-463754-2.jpg
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Page 11 of 185 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast