PDA

View Full Version : Missing

jola57
10-20-2012, 07:22 PM
Have not seen Sangye in a while, anyone knows where she is?

mishb
10-21-2012, 01:57 AM
We rely on her so much and get so used to seeing her on here every day or so.
Her advice, knowledge and wisdom is second to none, but I guess she has others that also require her help and that may keep her away from here sometimes.

I do hope that she is okay and just busy with temple business and the like.

Please let us know you are okay, Sangye

annekat
10-21-2012, 12:59 PM
Sangye is OK; I know because I've been reading her tweets on Twitter! She has been quite occupied with all the political stuff going on in the US in advance of the election. And probably with temple stuff, too. And her pets. Now that we are talking about her, she'll likely turn up on here any time now!

carriej22
10-21-2012, 02:41 PM
Yea she is always posting on twitter! If my twitter feed wasn't full of her musings then I would become concerned but there is lots of tweeting taking place LOL

annekat
10-21-2012, 04:12 PM
Yea she is always posting on twitter! If my twitter feed wasn't full of her musings then I would become concerned but there is lots of tweeting taking place LOL Yes, and I also know that she has been making phone calls to voters, and that sort of thing.... that is time consuming stuff, I'm sure.

chrisTIn@
10-22-2012, 01:23 AM
Thanks for the info, Anne!
I was also wondering...

Sangye
10-22-2012, 03:42 PM
Sorry to worry you guys! I've been a slug on here. Now I'm behind on posts and you know how it is... then you feel so overwhelmed about catching up.

I'm okay. Took a really bad fall 2 weeks ago and separated my shoulder. It's slowly improving and hopefully I didn't tear anything. Still really painful. My energy has been pretty low. I do the next rtx infusion on Nov 13. I'm hoping it will give me some energy.

Like Anne and Carrie said, I'm pretty consumed with the election right now. When I'm not on Twitter I'm doing a lot of prayers for an auspicious outcome-- whatever benefits the nation and our world the most.

I did get to go to a tour of Buddhist relics on Friday. (Buddhist relics are miraculous objects that appear in the ashes after a great master has been cremated.) There were relics going all the way back to the Buddha. It was just incredible to be in the energy of it. Took a lot out of me to do it, but it's a once in a lifetime kind of thing.

Pete
10-23-2012, 01:12 AM
Hope the shoulder comes around with little further treatment. My wife fell and tore her rotator cuff two years ago. It took surgery and several months of physical therapy to get back to normal.

Good luck!!

annekat
10-23-2012, 03:54 AM
Glad you are back, Sangye! So sorry about that fall and the separated shoulder! I pray that there's no tearing and no surgery required. That is the last thing you need!

Seeing the Buddhist relics sounds magical, and I'm glad you got to experience that!

pberggren1
10-23-2012, 06:04 AM
Sangye, I hope your shoulder heals fast. That must be very painful and inconvenient. I at least hope it is much better for the rtx infusion in November.

HopeinTN
10-23-2012, 11:24 AM
Sangye take it easy. Hope your shoulder gets better soon!

jola57
10-23-2012, 05:07 PM
Thank you for the reply Sangye, and to all that let us know you are OK (well relatively ok). I hope the shoulder gets better in no time. What an unbelievable experience it must have been to witness the relics, I am glad you were able to witness them and hope it gave you comfort, knowledge and peace. You mean a lot to us my friend :thumbsup:

Col 23
10-24-2012, 01:20 AM
Not good Sangye, more pain. Hope this is a speedy recovery. Sounds like you have had lots of distractions. I hope
the election outcome is positive for everyone.
Col 23

KathyB
10-26-2012, 11:47 PM
Hope you are feeling better every day, Sangye! Interesting how not hearing from folks causes us to wonder about their health and vitality! That says a lot about the connections we all feel to each other!

KB

Sangye
11-02-2012, 11:00 AM
Just a quick check in. I'm still alive and my shoulder is still in horrible pain. Getting it x-rayed tomorrow because it's been a month. It improved some but has stopped improving and is still pretty awful. I probably won't be back to the group until after the elections. I hope everyone is okay!

mishb
11-02-2012, 08:11 PM
Just a quick check in. I'm still alive and my shoulder is still in horrible pain. Getting it x-rayed tomorrow because it's been a month. It improved some but has stopped improving and is still pretty awful. I probably won't be back to the group until after the elections. I hope everyone is okay!

Well then.......hurry up elections :mad1:

I hope there is nothing sinister going on with the shoulder.
My daughter broke her should when she was younger (fell of a trampoline). It was terrible that we couldn't do anything for it
Take care .......and hurry back

drz
11-03-2012, 07:48 PM

Glad you are safe but sorry you are having pain. Are you able to rest it to allow healing?

jola57
11-11-2012, 12:12 AM
hope all is well with you, what did the x-ray show

annekat
11-11-2012, 01:46 AM
Yes, I too am hoping the shoulder is doing better! And that there is not permanent damage.