Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Missing

Have not seen Sangye in a while, anyone knows where she is?
    Jolanta

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We rely on her so much and get so used to seeing her on here every day or so.
    Her advice, knowledge and wisdom is second to none, but I guess she has others that also require her help and that may keep her away from here sometimes.

I do hope that she is okay and just busy with temple business and the like.

Please let us know you are okay, Sangye
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sangye is OK; I know because I've been reading her tweets on Twitter! She has been quite occupied with all the political stuff going on in the US in advance of the election. And probably with temple stuff, too. And her pets. Now that we are talking about her, she'll likely turn up on here any time now!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea she is always posting on twitter! If my twitter feed wasn't full of her musings then I would become concerned but there is lots of tweeting taking place LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by carriej22 View Post
    Yea she is always posting on twitter! If my twitter feed wasn't full of her musings then I would become concerned but there is lots of tweeting taking place LOL
    Yes, and I also know that she has been making phone calls to voters, and that sort of thing.... that is time consuming stuff, I'm sure.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the info, Anne!
    I was also wondering...
    Living with WG/GPA since june 2010...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to worry you guys! I've been a slug on here. Now I'm behind on posts and you know how it is... then you feel so overwhelmed about catching up.

I'm okay. Took a really bad fall 2 weeks ago and separated my shoulder. It's slowly improving and hopefully I didn't tear anything. Still really painful. My energy has been pretty low. I do the next rtx infusion on Nov 13. I'm hoping it will give me some energy.

Like Anne and Carrie said, I'm pretty consumed with the election right now. When I'm not on Twitter I'm doing a lot of prayers for an auspicious outcome-- whatever benefits the nation and our world the most.

I did get to go to a tour of Buddhist relics on Friday. (Buddhist relics are miraculous objects that appear in the ashes after a great master has been cremated.) There were relics going all the way back to the Buddha. It was just incredible to be in the energy of it. Took a lot out of me to do it, but it's a once in a lifetime kind of thing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hope the shoulder comes around with little further treatment. My wife fell and tore her rotator cuff two years ago. It took surgery and several months of physical therapy to get back to normal.

Good luck!!
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad you are back, Sangye! So sorry about that fall and the separated shoulder! I pray that there's no tearing and no surgery required. That is the last thing you need!

Seeing the Buddhist relics sounds magical, and I'm glad you got to experience that!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sangye, I hope your shoulder heals fast. That must be very painful and inconvenient. I at least hope it is much better for the rtx infusion in November.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast