Most of you know I have mentioned writing. I write a lot. I've been writing stories my entire life and finally, I finished a book and was selling my soul to literary agents to see if anyone would represent me. Well, long story short ... I received numerous rejection letters and was just sort of feeling over the whole thing. But, then a friend saw an article about a woman who was rather self sufficient with her writings ... and had published them on her own through Amazon.

So I did it.

My book can now be found on Amazon as an e-book. Until tomorrow! I should have the paperback of both of my books as well as both e-books up tomorrow. If not, I'll update you when.

If you have a Kindle, you can check it out now! Follow this link ... http://www.amazon.com/Mirror-Who-fai...s=nicole+grace

I do hope that you will check it out. I'm very excited/nervous/anxious about what this all could mean. In this day and age, I feel people can go about their writing careers without an agent. I am very excited to get cracking on my third book to get that up there as well.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!!!