Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Reactions to Covid-19 vaccinations

I had a sore arm at the injection site for about 24 hours after both shots. About 18 hours after the second shot, I had flu-like symptoms that lasted for about 18 hours. I had chills, muscle aches, fever, and fatigue. I got the Pfizer vaccine. I’m almost two months out from the second vaccine dose and a month out from 500 mg of rtx. So far, so good.
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

2. Likes Alysia, mishb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also had the Pfizer vaccine. Sore arm for several days after, and minor flu like symptoms after the second shot. I had a slight concern of my immune system going into overdrive and causing a flare but so far, so good.

4. Likes mishb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for the flare, @drz. Maybe it is the result of reducing the pred to 6mg ? I flared when I tried to reduce the pred from 7mg to 6.5mg every other day, after only 4 days.

I got the pfizer vaccin on 31.12.20 and the second shot 21 days later. My wg is smoldering all the time so I dont think it is related to the vaccins.

How are you doing with the 10mg pred ?
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

6. Likes me2 liked this post