Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trucker 'E' View Post
    anybody know of any by Longview,WA or close by?
    Do you mean doctors, or do you mean people with Wegener's? I am in Olympia, WA. There must be some in Portland, I remember one on here who's username started with "dari" and you could look him up on the member list and send him a private message. He could probably recommend some doctors, too.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vdub View Post
    Good one, vdub.... for some reason my Weggie eyes want to see that 'l' as an 'i'.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HA! I didn't even notice that difference. I just went to the wegs map and zoomed in on Portland, then did a cut and past. I did notice the -p part. There's also someone in Eugene, but that would be even further away from Longview than what you are....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vdub View Post
    HA! I didn't even notice that difference. I just went to the wegs map and zoomed in on Portland, then did a cut and past. I did notice the -p part. There's also someone in Eugene, but that would be even further away from Longview than what you are....
    I'm kind of surprised we don't hear of more people from Portland or Vancouver, WA, since it is a pretty large metropolitan area. I know there are quite a few Weggies in the Seattle area whom we don't see on the forum, but I meet them on Facebook groups. Then, there are quite a few with other forms of vasculitis, as well.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh man did not know of map thanks I bet there are more out there that are the same as me

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trucker 'E' View Post
    oh man did not know of map thanks I bet there are more out there that are the same as me
    I didn't see anyone on the map in Portland except darl-p, but only those who put themselves on the map are there. Portland is a big enough place there must be others in the area. I just don't remember seeing posts from them. You might find some in S. WA. You could also check the Vasculitis Foundation website to see if they list any face-to-face support groups you'd have access to, or try googling. I belong to a Facebook group for people with vasculitis from NW Washington. There could be one for your area, too. And there are a few other Facebook groups for us.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011