I just want to start by saying that I hope that everybody is staying clear of sick people. I had planned to have my large extended family for Christmas, as I have for many years now, with the exception of last year due to a flare. I had set it up for 12/27 not to interrupt others plans and had much help from my family getting things ready for the big occasion. My first clue that things were headed downhill was Christmas Eve when my husband started violently vomiting and losing other bodily fluids. I tried to take care of him and he recovered by the time it hit me on 12/26. I had my flue shot, but this stuff is different. I violently vomited/lost other fluids for over 14 hours and didn't know if I could even get to the ER, I was that sick. I had lost so much fluid that my muscles were drawing and having spasms, nasty. When I was finally able to get fluids to stay in, I took some potassium and drank Gatorade,7up and water to get my electrolytes back up.I just am starting to eat a little more normal. I no doubt had to cancel Christmas again this year, maybe next year. Hoping that you guys protect yourselves the best you can against this because it is not pleasant and could potentially be very dangerous to us Weggies.