Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just had a serious bout of laughter

Kirk puts a link up to a haemorrhoid remedy and the next post you see Anne's Avatar.

The look on her face after reading all about haemorrhoids - PRICELESS

Sorry, back to the real story
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mishb View Post
    I just had a serious bout of laughter Kirk puts a link up to a haemorrhoid remedy and the next post you see Anne's Avatar. The look on her face after reading all about haemorrhoids - PRICELESS Sorry, back to the real story
    Yes, only thing missing is animated bulging eyes on Anne's avatar!
    MikeG-2012

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahaha You guys are having too much fun. I'm going to have your diagnosis revoked if you keep it up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha, ha.... hemorrhoids don't really shock me much.... if I currently had them, it would be more of an issue, and I'd be out there looking for some of that stuff!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by me2 View Post
    hahahaha You guys are having too much fun. I'm going to have your diagnosis revoked if you keep it up.
    O a forum like this where there is a lot of BAD things going on with people, it is refreshing to have a laugh once in a while!
    MikeG-2012

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, Mindy, I too have subglottic stenosis. Although I've had a couple of choking episodes when a 'glob' (sorry for grossness) got caught in my windpipe, I've not needed surgery. I have, though, wondered about the connection between the throat and voice and 'being heard' and speaking up, issues in my life. I noticed that your taking up smoking coincided with your standing up for yourself and finding a way to leave an abusive partner (or cause him to leave you?) Have you ever questioned a connection between the relationship's end and the widening of your breathing space? It just struck me on reading your post; can't help but wonder. If this is all way out in left field for you, just ignore me! I guess I'm always looking for reasons, preferably something within my control, because then I could get better! Hope you're feeling well.