Well, yesterday that is. The appointment was @ 10:30, when they gave me some pills (benedryl, Tylenol, maybe some steroids, I don't have the paperwork in front of me). Wait 1/2 hour or so, and the infusion started about 11:15. Things were going well when about 45 minutes in I started wheezing. Six staff members converged on me, they stopped the infusion, gave me some more benedryl and an albeuterol nebulizer. That took about 1/2 hour, then they started me back on the Rituxan. No problems after that. The wheezing was never really that bad, but it was nice to see how quickly they responded. I've had nebulizer albeuterol before and I did start to feel bad, but that was totally consistent with previous breathing treatments, so I didn't attribute it to the Rituxan. The rest of the treatment went as planned. I finished up around 5 pm.

By the time we left, the weird head from the albeuterol was gone, but I was still tired. And hungry. Somehow I didn't plan on lunch. They had "snacks" but it was really just crappy chips and cookies. Next time I will bring my lunch

Came home and ate. Watched TV until 10 or so. Woke up at 2am full of energy.

I'm doing pretty well today. Made ham & eggs and pancakes for everyone. Hopefully it will stay like this. Next infusion is Friday.