Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rotuximab

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't want to freak anyone out but ...I was violently shaking, blood pressure shot up, O2 level went down, fever and just sick all over for at least a hour. They were giving me all kinds of meds to stop the shaking. It was pretty scary for over an hour. After almost 2 weeks later and I still have crushing fatigue, very bad back pain, head and face pain. The only symptom improved is my cough and that is a HUGE improvement. Still I cant work or walk much, I have to sit down to wash my face each day because I am too fatigued. Is this normal? I mean for WG.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfortunately md, I remember each step you described. Normal? Mmmm, never go that far with WG, but it/they are symptoms of a pretty strong flare for me. I am on Lexapro for the shaking (tend to panic attacks at some point for me), nothing but cough drops for the cough, still experience the hills and valleys of fatigue...what else? Hmmm. Anyway, your details do sound common, no freaking allowed...LOLOLOLOL!!!!! We're all freaks...WG forever...oh no, now I'm losing my mind again...hate those drugs!
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12