User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Off Prednisole for 3 weeks and had to go back on it!!! How did you find going off it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm taking just about the same mix with some other drugs. I'm suprised I am not yellow yet!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    I'm taking just about the same mix with some other drugs. I'm suprised I am not yellow yet!
    me to !! i say i will either rattle or glow soon DEEx

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me too they have just took ferrous sulphate off me which is 3 tabs less a day but they now give me iron thru the dialysis machine, I dont know why but u can taste it and it tastes disgusting. Just been to dialysis and they had to stop after an hour because the vein blew so they stopped it. My arm is now throbbing 6 times they had to needle because of the bruising and swelling and now I will have another bruise to add to it and my arm is really swollen. Just waiting for them to phone with blood results because if they r bad I have to go back in the morning.
    Not looking forward to that not sure where they are going to go tomorrow not much space left.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to hear you are having problems. I hope they soon get it sorted and you can settle to some sort of acceptable routine.
    Speak to them about the iron, there may be an alternative such as reverting back to oral.
    Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh brocky so sorry you have had a bad day hopefully tomorrow will be better , id lend you one of mine but in the same boat nurses run the opposite way when they see me coming i just wont part with anything thinking of you hope all goes ok take care DEEx

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brocky sorry about your sore arms. Take care of yourself and rest well tonight.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brocky, hang in there. I'm sorry to hear you're going through so much pain and trouble with your veins.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Oh, yeah! I forgot Phil found a good ENT doctor. That brings the total to 2.5:hundreds of thousands. If we keep it up, we might even be able to express that as a percentage!
    I saw two good ones at U of M Medical Center that seemed knowledgeable about WG and how it affected hearing and my throat. I also saw a couple of others at local clinics before my diagnosis who didn't have a clue what my symptoms meant so i guess that is a wash, right?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234