Page 253 of 267 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2670

Thread: Update on pberggren

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Phil, sorry to hear you are not feeling well.I have been reading my way through this thread,and learning a lot about you and others.Hope you get to feeling better.Keith.
    "You can tame anything,except the human tongue"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sweetie, I am sorry that you crashed after the pool I hope that, at least, you enjoyed there.
    as for food, maybe we do need some thread here about yummy food to elevate your appetite
    you need to take very good care of number one ok ?
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My massage therapist told me there's a specialty that is like chiro but gentle adjustments rather than cracking, focused only in the C-1 (top vertebra)-- I can't remember what she said it was called but it really helped her headaches which originated from the same place I've always had a lump of tension or inflammation... So she's looking into who around here does it. I'm too scared yo have a quick neck adjustment but this sounds hopeful...
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
    - English proverb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope you're able to find some things you feel like eating and put some of those pounds back on. Nutrition drinks or smoothies for when you can't stomach a meal?
    - English proverb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dad made denvers for lunch so that was good.

I think you may be referring to Craniosacral massage.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've heard of craniosacral and that sounds interesting, but this is different. She said they're trained first as chiros and then specialize, but work on C-1 a different way; the way she described it was almost like osteopathy or energy medicine; hands-on but very gentle and you feel shift or movement without much pressure. I'm always willing to try something new if it might help and seems safe; her headaches sound like they were very similar to mine and frankly mine are driving me nuts. I had a day of relief and it's back. grrrr. But i'm pretty sure this thread is supposed to be about you. Have you tried craniosacral?
    - English proverb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just go see a chiro hun. Find one of those special C-1 guys too. Go to both. Yes, I have tried the craniosacral.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

another good link with lots of suggestions. take your time to read and learn and try them:
    Five Techniques to Clear Mucus From the Lungs
    need to get to each part to learn more.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Craniosacral is especially good for headaches Lisa. I had it done and learned to do it. PM me if you would like more info or we can start a new thread.

I used to go to a guy when I lived in Tacoma that did a very gentle adjustment to the C1 area. I loved it. Sometime ago a client gave me the name and I found their website and it listed docs that did the treatments. Bad part is I cant remember the name. I know there were only a handful of them in my area.
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry I did not read all the threads sooner .It is interesting,amusing,scary,and gross cleaning crusts out of the sink trap. You have received very good medical care.Chatting with a doctor almost two hours.Twenty minutes would be a record for me.Everyone on this forum has a unique voice as I read their comments.Nothing remarkable about that,but what is really weird is that your voice sounds like Batmans.Phil,you do great works here.Keith.
    "You can tame anything,except the human tongue"