Page 252 of 267 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2670

Thread: Update on pberggren

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, Phil! I just heard. Praying for you. I spent a week in isolation at Cleveland Clinic once before they decided my cough wasn't TB. Had a great room and food but was glad to get out. I hope to hear from you soon. Get well!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mike, I think you are referring to the beginning of this thread when I was in the hospital back in 2010. I am okay now but a lot worse in other ways.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Milliorn View Post
    Oh, Phil! I just heard. Praying for you. I spent a week in isolation at Cleveland Clinic once before they decided my cough wasn't TB. Had a great room and food but was glad to get out. I hope to hear from you soon. Get well!
    Welcome to the Forum, Mike. you are invited to tell us more about you. you can start a new thread.
    Phil, I hope and pray that things will become better for you
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mike joined the Forum quite a while back. At least 3 years ago.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He must have forgotten his login and started a new one.

Hi Mike and welcome back - I like your new picture
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks. Had a really bad year last year. Just sat in a chair for a year with a sheet over my head like a dead man. Feeling better this year. My doc let me quit taking Cellcept and I felt better right away. Just depending on Rituximab now to keep the Wegener's dog away. Never got below 12mg pred before. At 9mg now. hope to get into remission this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, Mike, I'm glad to hear things are looking up. That kind of a year must really take its toll. I'm new to the forum since you were last here, so nice to meet you. I look forward to getting to know you.

also, Phil, wondering how Batman is doing? Are you okay? I hope you had a good massage and chiro yesterday and that it gave you some relief....
    Last edited by LisaT; 06-07-2014 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Unwanted auto-correct-inserted apostrophe!
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
    - English proverb.

Santo, Texas (60 miles west of Fort Worth)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaT View Post
    I look forward to getting to know you.
    Hey, Lisa! Thanks for reaching out. In December I was picking songs for my funeral, LOL. Really. Now I feel the best I've felt in a long time. My doc at CC, Villa-Forte, let me quit taking Cellcept. I pretty quickly got over a 3-year sinus situation once my immune system wasn't so suppressed. She and I are hoping the Rituximab will be enough to keep the WG dog asleep while I taper. Down to 9mg. Lowest I've been in my four years. Bright outlook today. Taking the kids/grandkids to the Gulf Coast for a week. Couldn't have done that last year. Best wishes to you, Lisa. I like your avatar.
    J. Mike Milliorn, Santo Texas
    Diagnosed Jan. 2011
    at the Cleveland Clinic

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mike, I'm sure this story will provide hope and inspiration for those in the midst of suffering that seems like it won't end... So glad to hear it. Have a GREAT trip!
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
    - English proverb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm okay. Had a good chrio and massage yesterday. Crashed last night. Had a headache and took a couple T1s and just crashed. I think I over did it a bit last night with some pool. I will try to get up in the mornings from now on and eat a bit more. I am down to 140lb now so I need to force myself to eat more. I am not eating a lot right now and need to eat more.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003