Page 246 of 267 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 2670

Thread: Update on pberggren

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is just, sweetie, that we are all so worried about you, and want to make sure that the best for you is done and asap.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love you all very much as well.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    Ya, I got a CXR. The doc said he could not see any fractures but that does not mean there isn't any. He said most likely it is just a strained muscle. I live with my parents so I have someone close by in case of an emergency. Thanks so much everyone for your kindness and love.
    Sorry to hear about the tough night. Hoping things turn around soon for you!
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks drz. To be honest the last couple weeks have been getting scary again with the breathing. Just getting very hard again to cough up all the hard chunks.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holy. Struggles. Batman.

I just spent the last few nights reading ALL 246 pages of this thread. It was kind of addictive after a while!

I have two comments. First, I gotta admit, I feel like I got to know a lot of you. Not just you, Phil, but a lot of people on this forum. Everyone is just so open. And I don't feel so alone anymore. SOME people get what I'm going through.

Second, I have learned SO much about Wegener's from this post! There is so much information given and shared by so many people on this forum, however, there is SO much contained in this thread. And for that, I thank everyone.

Phil, I'm praying for you. Praying for your physical health, your mental health, your fears and anxieties... You've been through so much. You deserve some peace and rest.

Jen

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks so much Jen. I'm just glad you found us. How are you keeping?
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh. Tired. Still not dx'ed. But that's ok. The docs are treating it as if it's Wegs, so having an official dx isn't important anymore. Trying to taper off the pred at this point. So far, it's ok other than my tinnitus getting louder. I think the hearing isn't getting worse, though, and that's good.

But I'm doing ok.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sent you a private message Jen.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had "cavitary lesions" in my lungs that I got the impression were small and numerous. They healed and stopped "cavitating" when I was treated with CTX, although I think the remnants of them are still there. My lungs have caused me no problems since, although I think my breathing function is not quite what it used to be. Your cavitating nodules sound bigger and more invasive, and more damaging. I don't understand a lot of the differences in the terminology.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godgirl View Post
    Holy. Struggles. Batman.
    I just spent the last few nights reading ALL 246 pages of this thread. It was kind of addictive after a while!
    Jen
    yes, this thread is breathaking, in all meannings.... I also read all of it, almost twice. so many life threatening times so much scary times such relief and humor and applause at others so much courage and fighting, honesty and sharing, friendship, hugs, prayers, support and love

Phil, you amazed me more and more with all the things that you have being through and still.... you can make it this time as well. now it is time for Dr. Phil to take charge
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.