Page 156 of 267 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2670

Thread: Update on pberggren

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will call him now. Thanks Sangye. Good idea.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phil..hope u start feeling better. It is a good idea to let the doc know whats going on with you. Do you think it might be from the injection u had in your eye ?? OUCH!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is most likely from the bronch.

The first bronch I had I had extreme chest pains afterwards.

The second one I had went fine.

The third one, I had a really bad lung infection to begin with that we did not know about. That was Stapholoccocus Aureus.

The fourth one, I felt good afterwards.

And now the fifth, I feel crappy again. Right now I feel not to bad, much better than yesterday. Mostly just tired and SOB right now. The fever seems to have gone.

I called the hospital first to see if my doc is there. They said they will not give out this information. So I had my friend drive up there to see if his car is there. His car is not there, so I called his home and cell and left messages. He might be away, so I sent him an e-mail as well. I'm not panicing right now. If it is worse in the morning then I will go to the ER.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its good that u are able to reach him in different ways,hopefully he'll call back tonight. If not sleep well and hope u feel better

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phil, you should talk with your doc and not wait until Monday. Time really counts. Dean has a sore throat and is coughing the last week and we got into to see the doc and had x-rays of his lungs. They don't think it is wegener's, but I think it is. They put him on a Z pack, but it isn't helping at all. The x-ray shows that his lungs are good though. So, I guess we have to wait too. He is at 7 mgs of pred now and he is feeling very tired.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    I called the hospital first to see if my doc is there. They said they will not give out this information. So I had my friend drive up there to see if his car is there. His car is not there, so I called his home and cell and left messages. He might be away, so I sent him an e-mail as well. I'm not panicing right now. If it is worse in the morning then I will go to the ER.
    Very good that you took all this action. I hope your doctor soon will contact you!
    Living with WG/GPA since june 2010...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got an e-mail from my doc. He is away til Tuesday.

He said if it gets worse go to the ER, otherwise he will see me Friday.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShaniBooT View Post
    Phil, you should talk with your doc and not wait until Monday. Time really counts. Dean has a sore throat and is coughing the last week and we got into to see the doc and had x-rays of his lungs. They don't think it is wegener's, but I think it is. They put him on a Z pack, but it isn't helping at all. The x-ray shows that his lungs are good though. So, I guess we have to wait too. He is at 7 mgs of pred now and he is feeling very tired.
    I don't like that at all. X-rays don't always tell the story. Mine always look fine, or maybe show a little something. The CT scans show the real story.

If it's a bacterial infection and the antibiotic is the right one, he should feel at least a little relief within 24 hrs. Don't let this go on too long.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phil, have you noticed that you do great for every other bronch? That means your next one will be great.

Just wanna give you something to look forward to, buddy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sangye View Post
    Phil, have you noticed that you do great for every other bronch? That means your next one will be great.

Just wanna give you something to look forward to, buddy.
    Ya, I noticed that as well. Thanks. I might start using the Advair again as well if the breathing does not improve in the next few hours. Definitely going for labs on Monday.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003