My only family my son Bobby died on 24th July 2008, he had WG it started to kill him in October 2000, he was being treated for migraine headaches and colds in chest from age of 16 till he was 26, Doctors have no idea they just seem to do as whoever treated him before, typical do as Simon does,

I wonder now do Doctors try and heal people or just prolong illness by not finding out why people are really in pain its obvious he didnt have migraines or cold

Dr France in Ninewells Dundee Scotland told me my son had a slight lesion in his lung. and not to worry yet three month later arrived in USA ,2 days later collapsed, and surgeon in USA said after examination, my son had a hole in his lung size of a golf ball and had been suffering from a lung top being dead for a long time,,

Yet Dr France in Dundee assured me my son had 4 X rays and his lung was ok and must have burst in plane to states, what a quack excuse,If I was a Witch Id hex him till he suffers the pains my son suffered,

So if you get sick in Scotland dont get signed into Ninewells Hospital,which now Im told is where they train more butchers

This Doctor in Dundee was like many others they hadnt heard of WG