Likes Likes:  0
Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast

Thread: All About Rituximab

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Elephant.....I am slowly getting back on line...my first priority was getting home ...then back to work ...then caught up at work...so slowly but surely i reach my goals....may try church in the morning...see how i feel......hope all is well with you.....have a good night
    Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer and watch what happens...Never underestimate the power of the seed!

My mojo for today.....gonna be johnny apple seed and just keep planting
    Lisa Marie
    The happiness of people is not necessarily to have the best of everything...but make the most of what you have!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Yet another update

Ok guys I saw the ID doc...now I am also on acyclovir as a preventive for viral illness...I still have to wear a mask N95 type everywhere I go...still have no no clue what funky fungus is in my lungs but I keep getting better every day.....So now i take bactrim DS daily 1 tabe and acyclovir 400mg daily along with my other stuss...i get to decrease to 20 mg of pred on saturday.whoo hoo...in December I will start cellcept...so please pray it works...I am running out of options...I am still tired and fatigue and have joint pain and a head/jaw ache...but they want me on the minimal amount of pred for my lungs to heal right....I feel another loop in the roller coaster ride ...did i ever mention I hate roller coaster.........i always try to remember it could be worse...I do not think I am in remission yet and the thought of taking cytoxin just makes me cranky...but rituxan is not an option since i had such a severe reaction to it.....so yall wish me luck inthe next month...i see pulm again 12/2...the WEG doc 12/10 and get my trach scoped 12/22...so I will be a busy girl.....atleast I am lucky enought to have a job that works with me and a truly wonderful boss...Hope yall have a great weekend n that all is well with you!!!!!
    Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer and watch what happens...Never underestimate the power of the seed!

Lisa Marie
    The happiness of people is not necessarily to have the best of everything...but make the most of what you have!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you still on ctx? I was put on cellcept without the Wegs being under control and it didn't get me into remission. The Wegs continued to smolder. Unless your Wegs activity is very low already, they need to induce remission (or at least disease control) before using cellcept. It's not strong enough to do it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope the Cellcept works for you. Glad you have a nice boss and good job. Keep plugging away, you will get there!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sangye View Post
    Are you still on ctx? I was put on cellcept without the Wegs being under control and it didn't get me into remission. The Wegs continued to smolder. Unless your Wegs activity is very low already, they need to induce remission (or at least disease control) before using cellcept. It's not strong enough to do it.
    we are not sure if the rituxan worked....so until i have some clearer lungs and some more recovery time ...and he mentioned trying cytoxin again ...i only had one dose prior to the rituxen.....and 2 weeks into the rituxen i started imuran....i felt like a max truck hit me each time i took the rituxen and worse after i started the imuran...then got that lovely pnuemonia with resp failure........so i am in a holding pattern...i do know that the more i decrease my pred the more i hurt and i have started to have ringing in my ears that comes and goes....so i see cytoxin in the near future....just wanna get to feeling better if possible and pray i do not react badly to the cellcept and cytoxin........

Lisa Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope you can get on something that works well. Rtx makes me feel like a truck hit me, too, but it did get the Wegs under control. The truck part "only" lasted about 6 weeks each time I took it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIsaMarie, hoping you start to feel better soon. Cellcept might just work for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default update on Josh

read face book
    Josh made it thru surgery and is peeing...his mom is so excited....she does have another prayer request...her nanny was in the ER this morning too....no details on that ...but lets keep sending good thoughts and prayers towards him and his family

Lisa Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks so much, Lisa Marie. I've had Josh on my mind all day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thant is super news.
    Jolanta

Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast