Likes Likes:  0
Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: All About Rituximab

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did not go last night...was asleep when he got home and the kids talked and my our possible ride to take them to the corn maze and they did not get home ti 11pm ...so i am holding to seeing the in the morning.....i feel slightly better...staying hydrated and resting.....if i spike a high temp again i'll call the doc....i really don't want some one who has no clue about WG i will keep u all updated
    Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer and watch what happens...Never underestimate the power of the seed!

My mojo for today.....gonna be johnny apple seed and just keep planting
    Lisa Marie
    The happiness of people is not necessarily to have the best of everything...but make the most of what you have!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope you do okay today, Lisa Marie. Keep checking in so we know you're alright.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok i will all i need is to see the right Doc ..we all know what happens when the wrong one gets ahold of us
    Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer and watch what happens...Never underestimate the power of the seed!

Lisa Marie
    The happiness of people is not necessarily to have the best of everything...but make the most of what you have!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the update LisaMarie, we are here for you. I am looking forward to your docs visit tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

have u ever heard of aveolar protienosis ? it is a possible dx my CT not wanting to surf the net right now thanks

Lisa Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was one of the possibilities on my first CT's, due to the presence of ground-glass opacities. Turned out to be hemorrhaging lungs due to Wegs. I'm sure you already know this, but radiologists read the films as if they don't know anything about your medical history. They only make references to your specific condition if they're comparing a film. That's why they have to list all possibilities, even though it's highly unlikely that you have AP.
    Last edited by Sangye; 09-27-2010 at 11:06 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

admitted to hospitaltoday o2 sat .83% on room air will know more in the morning will keep u posted

Lisa Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LisaMarie, I had a feeling you were going to be admitted. I am sorry you are going through this. We all are thinking of you and we are here always for you.Thanks for keeping us posted.

Doug Guest

Me, too. 83% is poor oxygen saturation, and you no doubt are on oxygen as I write. I hope the doctors have it in control by now. Hugs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know it is not a great situation to be in, but you are definitely in the right place with sats that low.
    Hope they are able to get you sorted soon.
    Jack.
    Jack

Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast