Hi everyone. I’m a 29 year old female and actually am not quite a new member, I posted years ago about symptoms such as nasal crusting , mild subglottic stenosis and “asthma” but negative labs.
I’ve had these symptoms for 15 years now, but ever since the start of the pandemic I got Covid and started to get some recurrent lung infections. I’ve had X-ray’s and CT scans and nothing has come back particularly concerning except that I keep getting pneumonia in the same part of my lung. I was in the ER this weekend for pneumonia and luckily , all other organs are fine- it just seems to be respiratory related. I’m going in for a bronchoscopy tomorrow. And Today I received an alert and saw that my MPO (p-anca) was 1.1 (it says normal is .9). I haven’t talked to a doctor yet but I think this is, I guess you could say, “finally” going to be what gives me the diagnosis.
I know I should be happy in some ways as I always sort of knew and maybe I can get better, but I am feeling really hopeless and scared. I just wanted to join this community and maybe get some hope for the future here.