Hi! My name is Pryana and I’m from California, I’m surprised I haven’t heard of this forum before. I thought I would introduce myself! I was diagnosed with GPA when I was 23, in January, it’ll be 5 years since I was diagnosed. My manifestation was scleritis. I remember waking up one morning with a very red eye. I didn’t think much of it since I wasn’t having any pain and thought it was maybe conjunctivitis. A few days went on and it wasn’t getting better, days turned into weeks and this is when I started having severe pain (I wouldn’t wish this pain on anyone). I went to the eye doctor and he said I had scleritis. We know scleritis rarely shows up randomly and is usually due to some kind of underlying disease. The doctor ran a bunch of tests on me and I was found to have a very high ANCA and thus I was diagnosed. I have what’s called “limited” Wegener’s, thankfully my lungs and kidneys were spared. Other symptoms I’ve had before I was officially diagnosed was recurring nose bleeds and extreme fatigue but it was the eye symptom that pushed me to go see the doctor. My rheumatologist put me on a high dose of prednisone and started me on Methotrexate, my liver didn’t like that so much so we had to stop that and for almost 4 years now, I’ve been taking Cellcept. I had a bad flare up last December in which my doc had to up my dose of Cellcept and thankfully it worked. I’ve been on prednisone on and off throughout the years and I had every side effect listed, I like to call it the devil drug lol. I recently started having nose bleeds again after not having it for almost 4 years, hoping everything is okay! I’m looking forward to hearing everyone else’s stories