Hi guys, hoping everyone is good. I’ve been a little nervous. As I said on my last post, my doctor monitores my blood every 2 weeks and from 60mg of prednisone he has been tapping it down little by little and now I am up to 15mg. Feeling much better In A certain way but every time I go see him he sais “everything looks much much better, but your protein in the kidneys is not going down” I’m a lil concern in what to do to help my kidneys feel better. Do you guys know of anything? I mean I asked my doctor if I should go see a Kidney spec. And he said no, that Rtx is the biggest and best treatment for the kidneys, and prednisone. That we can worry abt that later, for now is suppressing the flares which I haven’t had any since September and after my first Rtx treatment my levels of protein in the Kidneys did went down a bit. But it looks like they’re not getting better after that change. Since Nov. no change. That’s my crazy for now, other than that on Christmas Day, i decided to cook pork and a whole feast, coquito with vodka shots (I only had one) I was hosting for my family at my place and everything was so great, i did stop eating red meat since the Kidney Biopsy. We were having such a great time and as soon as I sat to rest after dinner, one of my hands fingers cramped up. But it was so sudden, my middle finger was just straight couldn’t closed my hand and my whole right shoulder felt in pain. I though it was a heart attack but I was like that’s the left arm. So I ran to the bathroom and my husband saw my face while running and I cried and cried telling him a flare was coming again. And he’s like “maybe it was the alcohol? Or the meat? You can’t eat or drink those stuffs” he massage my hand and put it in warm water and it got better. So I don’t know what was that, that’s the only scared I had since my last post. I’ve been okay after. I’m just paranoid guys. I think it has a lot to do with what we eat. I have to eat healthier. Hope all of you had an amazing Christmas and a Happy New Year. 🎈

Veronica