Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I might have Wegeners or not...

Hi Every one, my name is Karina, I live in London where is spring finally!

I have been writing this over and over because I cannot understand why my Doc think I might have Wegeners but I would appreciate if someone have a similar experience than mine and can share it with me so I can have some perspective.

In Jun/Jul last year I started having problems with my left eye after an incident in the garden with dirty water. I had a mild infection, I took cream, drops and antibiotic pills but my eye did not get better. the GP thought I might have an allergic reaction (In one eye) The list of drops and theories was long and scary (at some point I though that I was losing it). This happen at the same time with other issues like a cough and a lung infection. I took again antibiotics and antihistamine, the infection and the cough went a way but the eye grow increasingly bad.

I started to have pain next to the eye (like muscular pain). it took me three ophthalmologist (I am not taking into consideration the number of time I went to the emergency and the GP) to find that I had a blockage in the tear duct but in the scam the shape the sac has was funny so they thought I might have a tumor. I was lucky that I did not have a tumor, but I had a mass so they did a biopsy that came inconclusive but the clean the tear duct and put a tube.

Now, I have a very nice, clean an wonderful eye but I still have pain under the eye and I think I have the same pain in the other eye... but not as strong.

So the Ophthalmologist refer me to a ENT (just to keep my sinus under control) and the rheumatologist...

I have a few options. One is wait and see. The second is to go to a regular rheumatologist and the third is going to the ENT because I always has running nose and see what she thinks...

with your expirience, my story resonate as Wegeners or not and what will you do?

Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by kcabrera3; 04-20-2018 at 06:50 AM.