This is the first anniversary of my diagnosis by Dr. Villa-Forte. Since then I have had four treatments with Rituximab. The treatments have come in pairs. I've enjoyed remarkable recovery for 4-5 months after each pair of treatments. The last month is Hell.
Looking on the bright side, before the diagnosis, I was ready to die. I was tired of everything. The symptoms of massive headaches, sinus issues, hands covered with sores, body aches, eye aches, general malaise and depression were taking their toll on me.
In recovery, I have so many bright days. I've been able to play guitars , ukuleles and mandolins again. I've been able to sing again. I've been able to fly model airplanes again. I've taken my grand children to Disney World and had a great time. I've been able to give good advice to the fellow that bought my businesses.

My next RTX treatment is in 28 days and I am experiencing many of the symptoms again. Perhaps they are not as severe as they were originally but I have learned to fear them. I'm pretty sure that I can make it through the month because I have faith that I will feel better soon.