Hi everyone! My name is Natrice. I was diagnosed with WG in 1996-1997. I was a teenager living in Australia at the time. My initial symptoms were very vague and it was thought I had a lacrimal gland tumour. Of course it turned out not to be so simple. I was placed on methotrexate & prednisone. I moved to Missouri in 2001. Since then he disease process has progressed & become sometimes difficult to deal with. I stopped responding to methotrexate & was placed on imuran. The imuran was initially terrible and would make me vomit until I got it all out. Drs forced my body to accept imuran with anti emetics & imuran worked well for several years. I then started to have chronic sinus infections that wouldn’t clear up, my joints swelled (“inflammatory arthritis”) & were painful. I have vasculitis induced reynauds. I was placed on cellcept. But cellcept unfortunately never worked. I then went on rituxin last year. My joints are still swollen. I was able to taper off prednisone... for a whole week. I am very lucky however, I do not have lung involvement. My kidney function is good though I have hematuria. Anyways.. that’s my condensed story of the last 20ish years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk