Hello Everyone

Hope everyone is doing well. I went for my second appointment yesterday with Rheumy. We went over final CT Scan and blood work results with another full exam. I am starting Methotrexate and folic acid today and continuing on with the Prednisone. Having anxiety about taking the medications (all new to me) what to expect (side effects) will I be OK alone etc. I am probably worrying too much but hoping this is all normal feeling what I am feeling. The unknown
I received an email from the Vasculitis Foundation of Canada yesterday and they showed me the list of doctor's to see in Vancouver from their web site and I was shocked to see that my Rheumy is on the list. So, I believe I am in good hands with her treatment options.
I got a standing order for monthly blood work, monthly doctor's appointment's all put in place to see her for the next 6 months etc.
She said my nerves, ears, eyes, muscle weakness have been effected by GPA. So hoping the methotrexate will help soon and hoping not too many side effects.
Still having a hard time believing I have this and just can't seem to wrap my head around it. One min it feels real then it doesn't. I guess it just takes time for it to feel real and be able to accept it and move forward. I am doing lot's of reading and learning as much as I can to stay strong and positive like all of you on the site.
I am so inspired reading all the post on here which is giving me hope.

Just wanted to say thank to everyone here for your all your support and feedback..so glad I found all of you! My new family