Awhile back ago I went to an obgyn because my hormones are low. She told be to take all sorts of supplements.........well you all know me and pills. I checked with my pharmy and told me not to take some of them ,then when I went to Cleveland I asked my rheumy and said not to take any of them except these pills that are a compound of different B vits. The generic name for them is Fabb. Well I took them for about 3 weeks and then I started feeling ill. I went and had my blood work tested for the vits. and I was 3 times over the limit on B-12. I went to my pcp with bad stomach cramps,pain in my back ( by my kidneys ) a horrible headache,sweating and I almost past out while driving there and in his office. He did not address my concerns at all but since I was scared and upset he suggested I go see a psychiatrist !!!!!!!!!! So I left there pissed and went to the er. Where they did nothing. The next day I felt even worse so I had my brother take me back to the er, where I had the pleasure dealing with a dr. that I yelled at before saying drs. like him are why this hosp has a 1 star rating. When I saw him I wanted to crawl under the bed, but I stood my ground as he continued to yell at me saying this is an er and I did not need to be there. Well after I told him to stop yelling and he had better lower his voice I said I had a disease that I'm sure he knew nothing about and I could be very sick and want cked out. So they did blood work (after blowing out 2 veins, a ct scan, and an x-ray and he said I was fine but released me un unspecified dizziness. I asked him about the B-12 and he said since is water soluable I am fine. I called my kidney dr who is also a wg expert and he told me to come to his office first thing the next day. Guess what.....to much B-12 in my system !!!!!!!!!!! I have to drink a lot of water and stay away from foods that contain B-12. meats and dairy and it should be out of my system in about a week. I am starting too feel a little better but still headache and dizzy and also my chest is hurting. I am going for an echo next Fri for that. Just needed to vent and to tell everyone to be VERY careful about taking ANY supplements. I can't wait till next month when both my mother and I go back to the pcp..we are going to have some words. He thinks I was nuts before,he hasn't seen anything and then I am finding another dr.