Last weekend was my 17 year Anniversary of my Wegeners Granulomatosis. This time I decided to just have a small get together compared to recent years. On July 21st, I decided to bring in bagels to the office for my co-workers and I answered questions few of them asked. Then on July 23rd, I spent the day with my two of my closest friends to whom I care greatly about.

The past year had its ups and downs of course. Again like the 2014 and 2015, I had to go to the Mayo Clinic Infusion Center for Rituxan treatments, because my labs came back showing GPA activity and I was having problems. My best friend and his fiance came with me then drove me home after the treatment was done for the day. I greatly appreciated them helping and took them out for sushi after the treatments were done. Unfortunately, I am still having a lot of problems and I have to return in a few days, plus see a new PCP locally. A lot of my problems I am having are with my hips, knees, and sinuses.

However, I recently got my Motorcycle License with 3 Wheel Restriction and purchased a CAN-AM Spyder RTS which I am enjoying whenever possible.

I am hoping next year is better than the last.