Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Mayo Clinic

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Mayo Clinic

It has been suggested that I go to the Mayo Clinic in MN. My disease has the doctor's baffled here(in Illinois). My Anca is high and other tests point towards Wegeners, but my second kidney biopsy is negative, just like the first one. I need to know where you can suggest lodging and your experiences with the Mayo Clinic. Thank you!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hope 003 is going to the main one in Rochester, MN. Check out her thread. Several of us have used the Mayo Clinic. Most go to main campus in Minnesota as they have the most listed experts in GPA but Don goes to branch in AZ and others have used the branch clinic in Florida.

Mayo in MN gets thousands of patients every week so lodging is no problem. Most motels have shuttle serviced to Clinic. I prefer a motel that is attached by walking underground subway so I can walk there. The one I use is the closest one and it also has free parking too so I can go to my room easily between appointments. There are other hotels that are also connected with more deluxe accommodations. How close do want to be, cost issues, services desired, how deluxe accommodations you want etc. I have also used others in the past that were near the shopping mall or a restaurant I liked. This was before Wegs when I was stronger and not impaired from Weg damaged and I took their shuttles to the clinic and usually only had one appointment.

Mayo Clinic

About Mayo Clinic - About Us - Mayo Clinic

lodging info: Search Results - Mayo Clinic

patient/concierge-travel-services
    http://www.mayoclinic.org/patient-vi...ravel-services
    Last edited by drz; 07-11-2016 at 12:37 AM.
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!