Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My heart..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An update:

It took a while until I have found a decent cardio dr. And did another heart echo.
    First cardio dr. Was dumb. Knew nothing and didnt even bother to know. He didnt even read the echo results right. The meeting was over after less then 5 min. Never again. Every 3 months we can change a dr. So the new cardio dr. Was professional, caring and sweet. One of those docs who are curious about us and ask more to learn. And even say something compassionate like: "Dont you have times without symptoms" ?

He said that a "broken heart" can influence the heart but he counted it under the title of stress. Any stress can, he said.

He said that my regurgitations are prob my "structure" and are there many years.

The main issue is the effusion. The fluids. In the second echo there are less fluids. Thanks God.

He said that fluids can accumulate in the heart as a reaction to an infection going on somewhere else in the body. He thinks thats my case. He said that prednisone indeed can dry the fluids (In the last months I took more pred, even up to 30mg for short periods).

FB_IMG_1475752745956.jpg
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a good/great report then.

I'm glad you gave the other bloke, the heave ho
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12