Well since November 2015 with what started as chronic diarreha that only lasted about 2 weeks but put through a battery of test blood, CT scan, upper and lower GI scope, MRI, ENG, sleep study and many more I finally went to doctor that had some Wegs. specific training. At this time he does not think it is Wegnener's but I have been diagnosed with Crohn's. However the Ct should spots on my Lungs and liver which my primary doctor feels brings us back to Wegener's so still not sure. I have researched and found people with Crohn's can show a positive ANCA test. In November my Sed. rate was 86 and my CRP 2.7 both almost 3X normal. I also have severe iron deficient anemia and sleep apnea along with major balance issues. The ENT could find nothing in inner ear abnormal said it could be neurological. From what Ive read it seems Wegener's and Crohn's can mimic each other. Any input would be welcomed. Have had 3 prednisone quick tapers that did help but right now all doctors are reluctant to do long term Pred. Just wish we could find and treat the right thing. There are days I would give anything to just feel BAD instead of Terrible. Thanks for letting me vent. Only those with chronic conditions can understand the daily struggle.