Is there a huge difference between the two? Is this something looked at closely by Rheums?

I am excited (for possible relief's sake!) and extremely nervous/stressed out for my rheumatology appointment this Friday. It seems like this is the right place for me to be, because no one has been able to truly help or figure out what is wrong with me: constant nasal inflammation and congestion along with (sometimes) crippling headaches in the back and top of my head. I'd also like to add that, now that I've been reading things and have become convinced that I have one of these disorders (not because I'm a crazy hypochondriac, because nothing else has been able to remedy or explain this crazy nasal problem for over a year now), my left eye also hurts sometimes. It started awhile ago and wasn't an issue for awhile, but is now hurting again, which interests me in regard to this. Especially because my nose is SO blocked right now.

I have trust issues with doctors now, probably because they've seemed so dismissive and failed to diagnose me, which is something I'm not used to. I'm afraid I'll go there Friday, appear okay (better in upright position with breathing), and not be given relief, or thoroughly looked at. I don't see how that can be, because my inflammation markers are high, plus I have this ongoing, strange issue.

Do you guys know about Churg's? Was it on the list of things to check? Is it compared when looking at everything? Is it the same thing? It seems really similar.