User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Forehead question and progress report.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Forehead question and progress report.

At last I have an appointment to see David Jayne at Addenbrookes hospital on the 4th March to find out if I have WG

Latest changes include what feels like and is visible bone growth on either outsides of forehead. Is this familiar to anyone?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry I can't help you on that one but congrats on getting your appt. Hope you get all the answers and treatment needed. Good luck and keep us posted .
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Alyasnan,

I am afraid I cannot help with the Forehead issues but I can say how pleased I am that you are going to see Dr Jayne. He and his team in Clinic 12 have been a godsend to me in the past 8 years since DX.

Dr Jayne is not the only Vasculitis expert so dont fret if you are not "seen" by hime personally.

Also the comforting thing is that there is a real sense of "joined up" consulting as you will probably visit other department s within Addenbrookes to get the complete picture as to your condition.

I live near Colchester so its just over an hour for me to get there. Hope your "journey" goes well. Please keep us posted!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The bone growth doesn't sound typical. I've never heard of such a thing with wegs, but that doesn't mean it couldn't happen. Wegs is pretty strange at times. They'll let you know at Addenbrookes, though. Pretty decent outfit from what I've been able to gather.