Hi.
I read your posts Deb & Anne here http://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.c...t-check-5.html
But I didnt want to write there and be a criminal of off topic.
I wanted to share few thoughts With all my friends here.

I think that if Birdie was posting a lot daily and suddenly disapeared, it is a reason to be worried about him. He is very sick and lives alone.

Birdie, if you read this, please let us know how are you.

Other related issues:

About a month ago I noticed that a facebook weggie friend who used to post every day became "quiet" on line. I posted on his time line and sent him pm. He didnt answer. I remembered that before he disapeared he wrote about feeling sick. I sent pm to a mutual friend who lives in his city. She said that she is also worried. She contacted his neighbours and at that day our friend was taken to the local hospital. She updated me. The day after he was taken to ICU and was fighting for his life. Prob wg. He had recovered according to that lady and is now in a rehabilitation house. Still not back on line. I am still worried about him.

I prayed and still do for him. We cant help much when its a friend who lives in another side of the globe ? Or maybe we can ?

our wonderful Michelle, from Australlia, just like that, sensed me at a certain day in which I was even more low then usuall. She sent me pm. I am forever grateful for you, Michelle. It was so beautiful and so amazing that you sensed me so cottectly. I love you.

What I try to say is that we are a family. Here I allow myself to be genuine. We have our sorrows, pains, agony. Body and soul. But mostly the difference between only tears or smiling through the tears (which is a huge difference) is by kind words from those who understand what it feels like.

And we can always also pray for each other. (Not sure I am allowed to write this according to the forum rules.. if not I will edit. I hope its ok)

I hope I was able to deliever my thoughts clearly enough.