Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
Anne, that's what makes it classic! Because its natural, and not meant to be that way! No, you're absolutely not the class clown type! You're just you! It's perfect Anne! Hope you're good, Anne? Anne, I know how to start a new thread, but not how to move a post? Also I can't paste and copy, so... Honestly I'm to lazy to print it over! Haha... I've had to redo my posts lately, as for some reason they are getting stuck, then not on the auto save? Weird, as this is a new thing... Thank you, Anne! Deb... Xox...!!!
i wouldn't worry about moving any posts. Just start over fresh. If you would use Mr. Computer, whoever he is, you might be able to copy and paste. But no big deal. I can't help you with any issues about using a phone to access the forum, because I don't do it. Also, no hard feelings about the humor thing. I must tell you I really have to cut back on my computer time lately because it stimulates my vertigo. I end up with a mild version of it, and I can still get things done, like it didn't stop me from making sales at the Market today, but by the end of the day I feel like crap and the only thing to do is sleep it off. So won't be on much tonight. XXOOXXOO.