Ok, so I haven't been here in about 10 months. I have not, as yet, received an actual diagnosis. I do skip plenty of doctor appts. I originally (about 3 years ago) had a few cat scans; a lung nodule and a perforated septum. A year ago my cat scan showed 2 lung nodules. The perforated septum is much bigger. And last month my labs showed Chronic Kidney Disease; Stage 3. My current primary reduced my Metformin by half and told me no more anti-inflammatories, and will see me again in March so that hopefully I won't need dialysis. I went to my rheumatologist about 2 months ago so I could get a prescription for Enbrel injections as I stopped biologics at least 8 months ago and now my hands BURN. The Enbrel is helping, thank God! I also take Hydrocodone for the never ending pain. The weather here has been HORRIBLE!!! I live in the heart of the Poconos and it will get even warmer tomorrow; close to 80 degrees! My nose BURNS! I feel better when it's cold outside and snowing. It's so warm that people can smell garbage odors from the cans! This weather is HIGHLY unusual for the Poconos! Anyway, my rheumatologist and that network thinks ALL narcotics are for drug addicts. He wants to see my medical records from my pulmonologist and my pain management doctor. I have nothing to hide. But I will not sign the release forms because I do not want him telling my pain doctor off. He is the last pain doctor around here and even he is 30 miles away. My sinuses started getting bad with rhinitis 23 years ago! At this point in my life I just want to be out of as much pain as possible. My health got much worse over 3 years ago. I am 61-yrs-old and my youngest (now 22)has Aspergers and lives with me. She is wonderful! I guess the only question I have right now is if it's necessary to have a nasal biopsy to find out if I have Wegeners. Thank you all so very much!