Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
Anne, beware of the cat in the tux! Hey Anne, the lead singer? I remember the group, but don't remember the dudes name? They go in threes Anne! David Bowe ect, ect... Anyway... Mary dropped by earlier tonight and we had the best time, just laughing about stupid stuff... She said she would take the day off or whatever for the biopsy, so I'm calling tomorrow... So... That's something else to add, ya know? Was supposed to have been done this past summer, but oh well... Anne go feed the killer cat! Be very careful Anne... Me!CCat free! Hey, this also rhymed! Ignore that extra c!!! Xox...!!!
There's been at least three already this year, not just Bowie, though I don't know all of them. Kantner was often but not always the lead singer. Grace Slick was the other main lead singer.... do you remember the song White Rabbit? One pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small.... No, I don't feed any killer cats. He wasn't there tonight.... he has a home where he gets food. That cat doesn't bother me, he only bit me that one time because he was scared when I came at him. I walked right by him within 2 feet this morning and nothing happened. He's a wimp. I don't try to pet him, though....