User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 129 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1842

Thread: heart breaking story, posting for a friend. can we help her ? please ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne! Hats off to you! I love it... The man, rocks... Me... XoXO

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, forgot about Seinfeld, till a few days ago. Love Kramer! Best part of the show... His tanning bed dilemma was my favorite... Threes company, when chrissy, was in it, was another... Deb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
    Anne! Hats off to you! I love it... The man, rocks... Me... XoXO
    If you Google Putin smiling images, you will get a whole bunch of them, but that was the first open-mouthed one I saw right off the bat....
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
    Anne, forgot about Seinfeld, till a few days ago. Love Kramer! Best part of the show... His tanning bed dilemma was my favorite... Threes company, when chrissy, was in it, was another... Deb.
    Kramer (Michael Richards, I think?) went to school at The Evergreen State College here in Olympia, WA, as did Matt Groening of Simpsons fame.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    You didn't like Seinfeld? i liked it and still watch reruns once in awhile.
    Never really saw it, what I saw was... the people were... awww crap, I can't use those words unless I borrow Deb's phone so I can claim it wasn't me. So no, I didn't like it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Birdie, ha ha......... Can't have it! Birdie, give it another shot, its pretty funny. Kramer, rocks. He makes the show... Me....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
    Never really saw it, what I saw was... the people were... awww crap, I can't use those words unless I borrow Deb's phone so I can claim it wasn't me. So no, I didn't like it.
    I totally agree can't get into it at all.

Deb, did you miss your appointment on Tuesday, or did you go and you haven't mentioned what happened?
    You said that you had an appointment on Tuesday 12th.
    Do you have the rest of your blood test results?
    When is your next appointment? C'mon Deb, what's happening.
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Michelle! How'd you know I couldn't sleep??? Ha ha... Can you see me? This internet stuff is creeping me out! Oh man,so funny... I am very impressed Michelle, wow. Michelle, my appointments have been changed so many times, I'm not even paying attention, any more! I may have one a couple hours from now for all i know... At least the person helping me, gives a call before they leave to pick me up, so I can at least get dressed. Michelle, yes I got the rest of my labs yesterday. So I'll call my endo today. I'm so impressed with you're memory! Michelle, how are things with you? I hope good? So funny.... Thanks, Michelle, you made my day.... Deb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, thanks for explaining. Sorry for intruding. I am relieved to know that your wg is under control. Thanks God. I trust you to eventually find a way to control the vertigo. I keep you in my prayers ♡♡♡
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deb, I think its better to be prepared in advance for your meetings. Dr. Phil had a notebook in which he wrote notes before any meeting with experts. Sometime he wrote there with me. On skype and later when we met. I had that notebook with his neat beautiful hand writing...
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.