User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 161 of 185 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1842

Thread: heart breaking story, posting for a friend. can we help her ? please ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She does now Anne... Me!... Xox...!!!
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the link Anne.
    This is the gravol I bought in Canada when I was with my sweetie. It helped with "sea sickness" of the flight so it might help the vertigo. Its natural so its ok.
    FB_IMG_1453561116172.jpg
    Btw, I hope you are NOT on melatonin ? I just heard about a case of crazy side effects of it.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool, yes, but regular natural ginger does the same, and its cheaper! Nevertheless, cool stuff... Alysia, its all a guessing game! Like pissing in the wind! Wondering, what's gonna make it back to ya!!! Me... Xox...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, where's my friend, Birdie??? Birdie, where is you, man? Me! Xox...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    Thanks for the link Anne.
    This is the gravol I bought in Canada when I was with my sweetie. It helped with "sea sickness" of the flight so it might help the vertigo. Its natural so its ok.

Btw, I hope you are NOT on melatonin ? I just heard about a case of crazy side effects of it.
    Thanks, I'd like to try that if I see it somewhere or could order it. I'm sure Deb is right that the natural ginger works just as well, but it's nice to have options. I don't want to be going around gnawing on a ginger root all the time out in public. As for melatonin, I use it occasionally, not a lot, and I know there are people who use it more, like Pete, on our forum, who I think uses it every night. He has good docs, and they probably know he is doing it. But I'll do a little research when I get around to it. I guess there are cases of crazy side effects for just about anything.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Melatonin, is interesting... You all remember the Marshal protocol for sarcoids? I believe, lots of Wg people have looked at it for this reason? I never did more than the 1mg, tabs... It's a hormone, so need to take this stuff serious, natural or not... Remember my so called natural story, that brought me here? Ya, fire is also natural, and I got burned bad... Me... Xox...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    Thanks, I'd like to try that if I see it somewhere or could order it. I'm sure Deb is right that the natural ginger works just as well, but it's nice to have options. I don't want to be going around gnawing on a ginger root all the time out in public. As for melatonin, I use it occasionally, not a lot, and I know there are people who use it more, like Pete, on our forum, who I think uses it every night. He has good docs, and they probably know he is doing it. But I'll do a little research when I get around to it. I guess there are cases of crazy side effects for just about anything.
    I stopped using melatonin once I got down to 20 mg of pred. It helped me get to sleep and sleep soundly. I took 1-2 mg about an hour before bedtime each night for about three months. I had no side effects. My doctor at CC suggested that I try it. I generally sleep pretty well now without taking any sleep aids.
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, Pete! Good to know, you took the small dose, as they really push, megadosing of this stuff... Not good! Good, you no longer need anything, always a good thing... Oddly enough, my reason for having it, was to use on my ferret, Peanut, also my ferret before him, in an attempt to prevent adrenal disease! Yes, and it put my other ferret, in remission, and prevented Peanut from this horrible disease, their susceptible to... I would trick his body clock, by giving one milligram, 7-8hrs after sunrise, because their animals that need darkness, and the light causes the adrenal glands to start producing to much hormone... Kinda complicated, and hard to keep up, especially when working and stuff, but so worth the work... Very expensive, and hard on the animal to do adrenal surgery... Interestingly, they have melatonin implants for ferrets, to do this, but I did it my way, as the song goes... Don't like implanted stuff, unless I've studied it hard, and its been around for years... I did try lupron, on my other, cause I hadn't learned of melatonin yet,aand he showed adrenal disease, so... It worked, then added melatonin... Lupron, is very expensive! Amazing, their little bodies are a lot like ours... Deb...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ignore, that extra a! Above... Me!...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    there is already someone at the Market I like.
    Is he like me? Gooood lookin? And modest, don't forget modest. Does he know what vitamins to take? Can he crawl out of a deep dark hole filled with much about nothing? OK, he's got me on that last point. Hope he doesn't look like Putin...