User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 77 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast

Thread: heart breaking story, posting for a friend. can we help her ? please ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    join in more posts, goofy and otherwise.
    Doya have to include me in every post? Feel like I'm the center of the universe all of a sudden.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
    Anne, please post a couple pictures of you're work? I'd love to see...
    Now that the rush is over, and when you get some rest, have a spare spoon you don't mind wasting on us, etc...

Have you considered a web site? I'd be happy to hep ya put it together... A bit of "how it's done" with a few pics, a bit of "about the artist", pictures of your work, prices, URL goes on business cards and a sign at your table on market days, also a special page of things less practical but still dishwasher safe.

Pick a cool/short domain name. Set up free web hosting, which is a simple thing to do, and like mine it's free for a year followed by changing to a different host but keep the domain, or a relatively modest fee.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    One other thing.... people tend to call the low-fired stuff made in commercially available molds or bisque ware "ceramics" , and that is OK, but actually anything that is clay fired to a partially or almost fully glass-like state is ceramics. So what I do is ceramics. Mine is in the category of stoneware, because of the high firing temperature, hardness, and less permeability of the finished products. There is also earthenware, like terra cotta garden pots, fired lower and more subject to crumbling and weathering. The low fired decorative ceramics you are talking about are often painted with glazes called china paints or lusters which melt at even lower temperatures, in an additional firing, after the piece has been base-glazed and fired. Some of this work is quite exquisite, so it isn't all "just ceramics". Then, some is fairly tacky, and some is in between. Yes, I'll post some pics but not right now, too tired. Remind me.
    Hey Anne, that sounds like something to put on your web site. Not the stuff people usually know, and they get interested when they read it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deb. In bora, bora for the holidays.....
    I spent the last six hours running all over looking for you! Are you hiding from me?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne! They itch too! They itch and hurt.... Oh boy, just more crazy stuff, that's all I need..... Hey Anne, I think I scared off my sista in the middle? Anne I'm joking with you, the truth is, I'm so scared, I can't breath... I don'tdo well with bugs... A hyper, reaction. So ya, I'm freaked... Xo Xo Deb.
    If you can demonstrate there is something in your apartment which is harmful, then the landlord should be responsible for having it removed. Even if the harmful thing turns out to be you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sweet Deb. I am so glad that dr. Flynn is back in contact with you. I hope she can push that you will get a decent treatment asap.
    As for the bites/ rash: can you post a pic ? Do you still have it ? No dull moment.
    Anyway I am glad that you are in the mood of fighting wg. Do you see, Birdie, she is a good girl.
    Anne, thanks God for the holiday. Just rest. Cleaning can wait.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    Do you see, Birdie, she is a good girl.
    Aww Heck Mom, I'll only agree that she's learning to be a good girl, not perfect like me. I go the emergency room when needed. Like 9:00 last night, and got home at 5:30 this morning. When Deb... well then I'll agree that "she is a good girl"... doing what's needed to care for herself. (much progress Deb, makes us all happy to see it, keep doing it, kick butt scream scratch whine cry beg tantrum or whatever else it takes to get to every appointment)

Gary
    XXXOOO

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What happened to you last night, Birdie ?
    You sure didnt go there, dressed like Santa, to give some gifts... ???
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I was laughing, once again at Birdies replys until I came to the hospital part! Gary, can u please post later, and tell us that you're ok? Please? And what happened? Birdie the land lord comment was real funny... You're nuts.... Alysia,I can't upload a picture on here,but I do have a picture. I will take a couple more and send them to u... And yes Dr. Flynn, will do what she can to help. I love this woman. But its kinda out of her hands, as she has to follow certain protocols... She will however put the whole picture of the labs together, so that's huge. She spots things no one else seems to. In fact about twenty years back, when she was my primary, she found the thalacemmia..... So...... Birdie, Realy great idea for Anne! A website...... Call it annesite. I hope she sees this. I love you guys..... Deb. Worried now about Birdie, Alysia, Anne, bugs, war in the middle east? XoXO xoxo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I could, I would wiggle my nose, bewitched? Have you guys all healthy and perfect. Oh and twenty five again! Betcha you'd love that! Or if I could, I'd take it all on to me.... I would do this, gladly. Ok maybe not like thrilled to take on all you're sicknesses, I mean let's be totally honest here, but I would.... Yup, I would in a heart beat. So I worry a lot instead.. a real lot.... You guys are way better than family, you are my family. Lucky for me, you, well........ Deb, with love. Real love.... Xo