User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 184 of 185 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185 LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 1842

Thread: heart breaking story, posting for a friend. can we help her ? please ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mishb View Post
    This is Mamabear's first post. She has only just joined the forum.

Michelle, you are right and I was wrong, this was Mamabear's first post, and for anyone trying to get the gist of this thread (if there is one), it would take days to make it through all the pages, and one's name would appear at the bottom for a long time. This forum is not a chat room, and immediate responses to anything are not expected. I think Mamabear was generous to share her info and should be treated with respect. Welcome to the forum, Mamabear. I hope you will stick around and investigate the many other useful threads that appear. And you may tell more of your story, if you wish, in the New Member Introductions section, accessible from the top of this page or from the main forum page. This forum has been a godsend for me and many others, on a daily basis.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, Anne... Hope you're days going good... Deb...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
    Hi, Anne... Hope you're days going good... Deb...
    I'm taking it slow and easy today, but it is going fine.... I hope the same for you.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, slow and easy is good... I can dig it... It's crazy warm out today! Man, real strange weather... Enjoy the rest ofhe day, Anne... He, day, is the day! Man, not one break today, and I've only posted a few... Me... Xox...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, yay! Got to actually delete my very first post, ever! Wasnt important, as none seem to really be! Wow, life is pretty cool... Can't edit, but can delete! Deb...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote of the day,,,... For Where you're treasure is, there will you're heart be also... Me...Xox... Enjoy you're day, everyone...
    Last edited by debra; 02-01-2016 at 11:30 PM.
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, yay! Got to edit my first post too!!! Life, is just awesome... Me!!! An edit, and a delete!!!...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    A correction here, the link I was referring to is from a health plan for NH Medicaid patients sponsored by the other great Boston hospital, I think it's called Boston Medical Center, but it's not the U of MA. I believe the plan is called Well Sense. Anyone can look it up. It shows without much doubt that people in NH have access to doctors who will take new Medicaid patients, including in Nashua, and including rheumatologists. It is a non-profit plan and with the connection to that good hospital, I would feel hopeful rather than discouraged if I were in that situation. There are phone numbers to call if anyone needs help knowing how to hook up with it.
    Exellent info Anne. Thank you.
    I also found a vasculitis center which is doing a research. Maybe they accept to the research not according to the insurance.
    Deb, no pressure. Just sharing the info.

Vasculitis and Glomerulonephritis Center - Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you guys... I will be running these things by her tomorrow, while out just having fun!!! No doctors, no peeing on my hand with urine samples, no bloodwork, just out having fun!!! Ah, life, a day without a doctor appointment, and not peeing on you're own hand, is a great day, people!!! Peace out... Me... And love... Xox...!!!
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know ,maybe I shouldn't say anything but this thread is getting a little ridiculous. Its more of a big joke than anything. People are trying to help you Deb, Anne gives you good info and you get in her sh** because she doesn't live in N.H. or on Medicaid. You have been wanting to go to the drs. for years and you are glad you don't have to go today. If I was in your shape I would be on the phone with the info Anne gave you and with the people from Medicaid and get as many appts as possible. Maybe you should be saying Yeah another day with a drs. appt. I know Medicaid is different in all states but I was on it also and had a $ 910.00 spend down a month before I could see a dr. so I know what it is like. I hope you get the right care you need,as for me like you say Peace OUT !! Take care
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !