User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 183 of 185 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185 LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1842

Thread: heart breaking story, posting for a friend. can we help her ? please ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
    Anne, please do not put words in my mouth, that's not at all what I said... Unless you you're self have it and deal with it, trust me its a whole different thing... Did I say you wouldn't understand it? No, Anne, you need to live it for a while first... And as for the person, that posted, as well as the random pop ups? Well, you judge for you're self, all I'm saying... Also, yes again, I appreciate the help, but I have two people that do this for a living... It is what it is, and its only going to get worse, trust me on that... Not just Medicaid, but all health care... But nothing like the government health care, and city, run crap... Me...
    If you have these great advocates, the possibilities could be (I didn't say ​are) that either they are doing a crappy job, or you are not listening to them, or something....They probably know about this "thing" whatever it is, that I haven't read yet, and I'm not going to say one more thing about it until I have looked at it. You can tell me I don't understand being on Medicaid, but don't tell me I won't understand what something says that is in plain English. If it turns out to be wrong, that won't be my fault, and I still will have understood what it purported to say. I am off of here for tonight, period! Sleep well, and see you when I see you.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, I guess I'm the one you're referring to, don't remember jumping down anyone's throat...Anne you have to also take into account the income level of the person with the benefits, we have gone over this, higher bracket, sucky benefits, if for example you're in a poorer bracket, you get more options... So in reality, you get punished for having a good work history... I'm typing upside down here and not very good at it, but since sleep is out, figured I'd respond... Anne, have a good night... Deb...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, I guess I'm the one you're referring to, don't remember jumping down anyone's throat...Anne you have to also take into account the income level of the person with the benefits, we have gone over this, higher bracket, sucky benefits, if for example you're in a poorer bracket, you get more options... So in reality, you get punished for having a good work history... I'm typing upside down here and not very good at it, but since sleep is out, figured I'd respond... Anne, have a good night... Deb...
    Deb, I'm breaking my rule of being off here for tonight. I am fully aware that poorer people get more benefits for less or no money. That affects me, too, since I don't even know if I can qualify for Medicaid. What I was going to send you had nothing to do with that AT ALL. It had more to do with 4 names of rheumatologists (and other docs) who are in your community and DO take new Medicaid patients. I thought that's what you were looking for, regardless of what you see as an unfair benefit scale. Yes, we have been over the income and work history thing. So what? Do you want to find docs who will take Medicaid, or not? Or have you already rejected all the ones who are in your community? If you don't want me to share the information I found (which may not be new to you at all, how could I know?), then I will send it to other people who care who are going to appreciate my effort a little more. Sorry about the sleep thing for you... I think I'll be able to. Now I'm off of here, my name should disappear from the bottom until tomorrow some time.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that post, I don't have hope, when a random post comes out of no where, then they refuse to answer anything, makes me think...

This is Mamabear's first post. She has only just joined the forum.

The reason her name would have appeared so long down the bottom of the screen, is that she had 183 pages of something about nothing, to get through.
    She may have replied to Alysia's very first comment on page one, not even knowing that her response would appear at the end of all posts, which at the time was page 181. I'm guessing this response of mine will be on page 183 or 184 even though I am replying to your comment on page 181.

If Mamabear did respond to something on page 1 of this thread, then my guess is that she hasn't even made it to your question on page 181 because it will take her a few days to get through everything that was written, if she really wanted to read everything about nothing.

You shouldn't be so harsh on everyone, especially those that are offering help

I hope that she will be able to get through all of the pages and give you a name to contact, but I would go by Anne's suggestion and send Mamabear a PM to get it directly from her, This would be the easiest way.

By the way, Mamabear and Timothy - welcome to the forum, and welcome to the thread about something (trying to get help for Deb), and about nothing
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Deb.
    I feel your frustration & pain & agony. I wish I could hug you for real.
    I think that I & maybe the others, pushed you too much.. please forgive me. Forgive us. It is only because we love you & are worried about you very much. Only good intentions, trust me.
    I will try not to push you anymore. It means that I trust you, to do your best to get treatment asap.
    To all the others around, I love you. You are so amazing & caring. I appreciate your efforts to help Deb. You are the best.
    God bless you all ♡♡♡
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you, and love you too.. Deb...Xox...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't been here in a while. I've been reading a few comments, here and there. I notice something going on here that is sadly going on everywhere. The ONLY people in the whole world who can have peace with anything medical are the 1%. What has been done to all of us is a travesty! I did a little research and in most situations the affluent 1% people get pushed up for a kidney transplant faster than the rest of us.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spiritscript, so awesome to see you... I hope you're doing well, and yes its very unfair this so called system... Are you making and headway, Spiritscript? I miss seeing ya... Hope to see you around! Deb...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And is any... So sorry! Spiritscript, money talks, and also walks, so of coarse they are pushed up on the list! And its not what you know, its who you know...there's nothing new under the sun... Deb...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    I agree with you, drz. The document I am referring to was generated by a local New Hampshire organization which is affiliated with the U of MA med school or hospital in Boston. I will be sharing it , sorry for the delay, I need to see about dinner and other things. I want to read it first. It may be until tomorrow before people get to see it. If it turns out to be nothing, so be it, but it didn't look like nothing to me. So if people will just wait (and I don't mean you, drz) and not jump all over me for even mentioning it, I would appreciate it. I believe in reading things before I forward them, and want to know what this says. If it turns out to be useless, I will not apologize, but will acknowledge that fact.
    A correction here, the link I was referring to is from a health plan for NH Medicaid patients sponsored by the other great Boston hospital, I think it's called Boston Medical Center, but it's not the U of MA. I believe the plan is called Well Sense. Anyone can look it up. It shows without much doubt that people in NH have access to doctors who will take new Medicaid patients, including in Nashua, and including rheumatologists. It is a non-profit plan and with the connection to that good hospital, I would feel hopeful rather than discouraged if I were in that situation. There are phone numbers to call if anyone needs help knowing how to hook up with it.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011