User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 167 of 185 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1842

Thread: heart breaking story, posting for a friend. can we help her ? please ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One for you Deb..

Leave_Bond_to_Me_Putin.jpg

Now, when is your next dr. Meeting and how can we help you to get the best out of it ?
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, glad to hear its illegal there! Hey, that kinda rhymed! I like when this happens... Birdie, clever as always... Anne, hi... You, all make me smile... Thank you, for this, as well as everything... It means alot... Birdie, you gotta give Seinfeld another shot, focusing on Kramer, its a riot... Me... And love... Xox...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, Haha... So cool!!! I didn't see this, till I just posted, and look up, and there's Putin!!! Eye patch and all... So funny... Next one up, pulmonary doc, will let you know... I'm prepared! Got the big guns, to take, no more printed articles unread! I love you, my sister... Me!... Xox...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, hi... Just wanted to say a quick hello... And good night! Birdie, if you're on here, hello! Me! Xox...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
    Anne, hi... Just wanted to say a quick hello... And good night! Birdie, if you're on here, hello! Me! Xox...
    Good morning, Deb! I'm having another slow day with lots of things I should be doing, so I'll keep this short and won't be on the computer much, I hope. Need to make some breakfast and will probably come back to the screen to eat that!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good day, Anne! Morning there afternoon here, next day there... Hope you're good! I'm having a weird day, just like yesterday... But its cool... Hope there's no v word, to report? Hi Alysia... Hello, Birdie... Hope the little children are all well, and just out playing... Me! With love... Xox...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not too weird a day, and no v-word to report. Had some mild yesterday but it cleared itself up. Seems to be getting better every day since drastically reducing the meds. Tried to walk yesterday but my back started hurting. Nothing I'm concerned about. Gonna go out and try again now, shooting for at least 20 min., maybe half an hour, maybe a mile, not sure. Do not push myself on the pace. Later.... XXOOXXOOXXOO
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, good! Aim low, go higher... Glad you're not experiancing the V!!! Word... Back, could maybe be a spasm? Been getting a lot of these lately, weird... Bye, Anne... Me! Xox... Xox... Xox...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    Gonna go out and try again now
    While walking round yer hood keep both eyes open & lookin for attack cats. Some are seriously mean. Better bring some Wendy's chicken nuggets to toss out as a distraction. OH! Put on your eye patch and take Tyler bird, she'll eat the cats, you'll be safe. Yep, that's my suggestion, never leave the house without a body guard bird.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha!!! I got the visual image of this, in my head, especially the eye patch, and what a cool image it is!!! Birdie, hello, and a very pleasant afternoon to you, good sir... Me!... Xox...
    Live,love,and laugh...