User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 135 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1842

Thread: heart breaking story, posting for a friend. can we help her ? please ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
    Birdie, hi... This happens to me sometimes, too. Do great under pressure, then when the hard stuff passes, let off the steam... Weird, I actually love the pressure? Adrenaline, junckie? Yup... So Anne, stomp you're feet, smash stuff! Deb. Xox
    i can relate to that, Deb, the pressure can give you an adrenaline rush, it can feel good for awhile..... but it hasn't gotten me where I need to be in life. Self-discipline, getting things done day by day on an even keel, is what I need to learn. Once in awhile, I do smash old, defective or ugly pottery, and it does feel good! I can even save the shards and do something creative with them. Gotta go pay a bill online now and then back to work, so talk to you later! XOXOXO
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, Anne there was really 39? On this thread? It's about nothing, Anne!!! Unless they are here for Birdies comedy act, I just can't buy it... Although I myself would tune in for this, not everyone thinks like me! Good thing? Nay... Anne, just think if not making money, throw a free bone to a fellow worker is all. Again, just my thinking. While things are less bright, pull together and create a spark... Anne, last night was fine, I just got concerned cause the kiln, and you're tiredness, ect... You, knowing I was here, just in case, is cool enough for me. Even if you didn't realize till today... Enjoy the day, Anne!!! Me... Peace... Xox!!!
    Want to make clear, people do throw bones, and more, to fellow workers. It's just that I can't go there expecting a free lunch, unless my friend Yukie is there and has let me know she's bringing it; this is someone with no money who does it because she likes to, and uses largely donated ingredients. So it is not just a selfish place down there, plus the produce vendors all donate their leftovers, if in good enough condition, to the local food bank, of which I have been a beneficiary.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really gotta go now, will answer anything else later.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, I hear ya... Adrenaline isn't for everyone. It can give an extra shove into discipline though... Anne, I used to put articles of clothes on select stuffed animals, clothes that reminded me of the person I was pissed at, then just endlessly beat the stuffing out of them... Anne, I used to have lots of stuffed animals, but not anymore... Me! Xo Xo Xo!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, I had to use the back door, to get here? Weird. Had to go through New posts, the site shut on me? They know! Anne, good to know, their generous... Anne, I once had a cabbage patch doll, remember those from 1982? I tore up her birth certificate, then ripped her ugly freckled face clean off her shoulders... It's like she never even existed... Me... Xox

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    I feel less frustrated today. Thanks. XOXO
    Well yipeee! And you're welcome. I'd rather you be happy all the time but guess that aint possible... not everyone is as loony as me. We're loony, we're toony, we're all a little gooney... No balogna in my slacks but getting close... Animaniacs rule! At 4 mg I can't blame this on prednisone... can I?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, Anne there was really 39? On this thread? It's about nothing, Anne!!! Unless they are here for Birdies comedy act
    Not that many loonies in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Birdie!!! A very pleasant evening to you, Gary... Oh, wait, its still afternoon, so, save this for later! Birdie, you're only on 4mgs of pred??? For real??? That's great, I hope for you??? Birdie, I can't stop doing things in threes!!! Make it stop??? Me!!! Xo Xo Xo...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Birdie, I can't stop doing things in threes!!! Make it stop???
    *I* have no bologna in my slacks... you I aint so sure of...

Knock knock knock, Penny
    Knock knock knock, Penny
    Knock knock knock, Penny

What's the word hummingbird?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha, ha... Birdie, what's up with all the traffic today? Took me three mins, just to get here, again? Front door was open though... Cool... Me... Xo Xo Xo!!!