User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 101 of 185 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1842

Thread: heart breaking story, posting for a friend. can we help her ? please ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, happy and healthy new year to you. Anne, I'm jealous that you got to sleep... I guess I'm to tired to actually sleep? That one night a couple days back, was to good to be true... Gidget, wasn't that one of the muscle beach party movies, with Frankie and Annette? Sandy, something? Can't think... How about welcome back kotter, Samford n son... Oh, Sandra Dee, right? The good ol days, when tv actually had a few things worth watching........ Luv, Deb. Xoxo Xo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FB_IMG_1451665050706.jpg
    Reminds me of you, Birdie, Anne, Deb... with love from me ♡♡♡
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, very cute... So, you all, my little children, happy and healthy new year... The year we all put the weg dog down, for good... Then all run to bora, bora, to the grass hut, we will share... And no more sickness..... I love you all..... Me. XoXO Xo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
    Anne, happy and healthy new year to you. Anne, I'm jealous that you got to sleep... I guess I'm to tired to actually sleep? That one night a couple days back, was to good to be true... Gidget, wasn't that one of the muscle beach party movies, with Frankie and Annette? Sandy, something? Can't think... How about welcome back kotter, Samford n son... Oh, Sandra Dee, right? The good ol days, when tv actually had a few things worth watching........ Luv, Deb. Xoxo Xo
    Yes, there were the muscle beach movies and the Gidget movies were not with Frankie and Annette but some other actress, could have been Sandra Dee. But AFTER THAT, later in the 60's, there was a TV series called Gidget starring Sally Field. Probably before the Flying Nun, and maybe not a long run. I don't remember her doing much surfing in that one.... might have been more centered around high school days or something. Yes, I remember all the ones you remember, some were a little newer, as you are a few years younger, probably. Happy New Year, and I hope you get some good sleep soon. XXOO
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
    when tv actually had a few things worth watching
    Oh my...

All that junk and you claimed "things worth watching"...

Without one mention of Bewitched in the entire list...

If I could twitch my nose I'd turn you into a 120 pound artichoke right now...

Ha... worth watching... some people's children... no class...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    there was a TV series called Gidget starring Sally Field
    And they used the same set as Bewitched. Gidget spent a lot of time in Sam & Darrin's living room. So did Dr. Bellows & Amanda, and Maj. Nelson & Jeannie...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wasn't sure if this would work - thinking of you Birdie...
    Last edited by Middlesista; 01-02-2016 at 09:55 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Birdie, I thought you did enough, with bewitched... How can you not like Gilligans island, or the old Mary Tyler Moore's? I think these shows rocked. The old, i love Lucy's? So funny... My stuck sista, that's a cool statue.... Where is it? Me. Xo Xo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Middlesista View Post
    Wasn't sure if this would work - thinking of you Birdie...
    That's in Salem Mass, home of the witch trials.

Put there about ten years ago, ten years after she died...

Where is Gidget's statue? Bet she doesn't even have one. Ha... "things worth watching" Ha, Ha, Ha...

Oh, thanks for the help Sissy.... Gotta keep these 60's TV confused individuals on track...
    Last edited by Birdie; 01-02-2016 at 10:48 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh wow, that's cool. I've been there, and wasnt there then, maybe 15 yrs, back. I love it there. Going on Halloween, is a trip... People watching, is so awesome, in Salem near or better yet on Halloween.... Back in the days, of a little bit of fun, anyway... Man, I miss those days.....Deb.