Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Took some prednisone today...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sure it was very painful and continues to be. I hope that the biopsy samples reveal something helpful and conclusive. You have been dealing with this too long. They need to find a way to treat it, whatever it is. I know, easy for me to say. Best wishes and luck to you.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leigha, good luck with getting this resolved, it looks very painful! Are they saying if its part of wegeners? I'm curious what they are saying could cause it, ect. Anyway, good luck again! Debra...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by delorisdoe View Post
    As much as I appreciate the likes on this one him cutting for chunks out of my ulcer was not pleasant!
    The likes are because finally the dr. Is doing what he should do long ago. I am so sorry for your pains. I hope the results will lead to the right treatment and healing. In my humble opinion, rtx can deal with it. Please update us. Keeping you in my prayers.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234