Hi Everyone, I was just officially diagnosed in July but I think I probably have had it for a couple years. I have had all the usual symptoms: rash chronic sinus issues, chronic lung, fatigue, Kidney numbers are off, etc. My sister died 3 years ago from a blood clot to the brain. She was just diagnosed with Wegener's and more or less gave up. I have been to 3 types of doctors with the same response - they don't know much about it. Now I am seeing a Nephrologist who just prescribed Methotrexate 2.5 to put me in remission. The pills are making me sick. My question for you all is everything I read suggests predisone too. This doctor has been dragging his heels and originally prescribed 250 mg of Methotrexate but his nurse could only find that dosage in injectables. That and his inability to explain how things work and why makes me a little uncomfortable. What do you all think? Should I be looking for a new physician? I definitely can feel this getting worse. I have been trying to keep a positive outlook but I feel like I need something to believe in like my doctor's abilities. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Sandy