Today has been a rather weird day for me. I am truly grateful that I made it to this marker. I have been recalling all the different states of physical and mental ups and downs of the last 5 yrs. or more. I remember at 2 yrs. of treatment, I finally came out of denial, that it was going to be a lifetime thing that it was not just going to disappear suddenly. I really felt early on that I was going to be in remission right away and would not have to take all the meds for long. I remember the Doc kept repeating to me, baby steps, this treatment doesn't work for everyone, so we have to switch to this. I have taken every treatment so far. I have finally gotten to 8mgs of preds, RTX every 6mos, Bactrim MWF and the typical Vitamins. I would say that things have slowly improved and it has been baby steps. I have developed a lot of complications from not being able to get off of the preds and also had COPD to deal with, but I'm here. I am so thankful for all the fellowship and friends that I have found thru this forum. I know that over the years, if it weren't for the sound advice and caring words, I would have not gotten thru some of the mental ups and downs as smoothly. So thank you all for being here for me!