Thread: My Come Back Story

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My Come Back Story

Hi Guys,

I have not posted for a good 9 months but I do so with excellent news.

After an interesting 5 years and being hit pretty hard, I now want to give back and raise awareness and make a positive contribution. My fantastic mentor Andrew has done wonders for people launching this site and mentoring me through some of the most darkest and challenging moments of my life.

While going through treatment for the last 12 months (relapsed 4 times in 5 years) I made a decision mentally that I was going to live a life better than before I was diagnosed. If I could bet this and get well and out of pain, nothing in life would ever be harder to overcome. Nothing.

All of xmas 2014 and new year 2015 I spent dealing with a CRP of 180 and creatinine got to 450 and not seeing my young children.

After being in hospital for weeks, I kept at the laptop holding the vision of a healthy life in my mind (it seemed very unrealistic at the time).

I am now working with the Head of the Renal department at the Royal Adelaide Hospital to raise funds through my two businesses (one of which I launched on Friday 28/7 www.jobsoutsource.com which is an international marketplace for outsourcing jobs and tasks) towards stem cell research in the future.

My site will also have the ability for people to volunteer and charities to use the service with virtually no costs. If you know anyone or charities who could benefit from this send them a link to register, it takes 15 seconds.

Here is my story you are welcome to share on social to get the message out there. The message to get across is just because we have been dealt this card, it does not mean that our dreams and aspirations for any endeavor in life need to stop.

And im not sure if you have all experienced this, but I got sick of avoiding people, feeling ashamed, not seeing my friends and family, not being able to work and beating myself up internally for something I had no control over. It takes courage to fight day after day after day.

https://www.facebook.com/christian.l...7?notif_t=like

The image here was me having Cyclo in January 56kg.

Now in August 2015 just 8 month later, here are some interviews I have been doing for a national property company I part own in Australia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xEpPIvYc4Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvxRtirY25E

In these videos 75kg and at the gym training, running and nearly in full health - CRP 7 and Creatinine 100 - No medicine at the moment.

I welcome you to share the story and I wish you all health and happiness, you all deserve it.

Best,

Christian

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well done!! Hope the good feeling continues!!
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great come back! Congratulations!!!!
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great story, its good to here that things are going well for you, keep up the good work.

Regards Woz.....