Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: up all night

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jack, you could still have sleep apnea with that type of sleep.

Sleep apnea - MayoClinic.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sangye, you may well be right, but I just can't take on board any more problems at the moment. I'm getting on top of the lung infection now, but I think I underestimated it and left things a bit too long. The antibiotics are having a big effect for the good, but I had a bit of a rough day yesterday. Hoping for better today.

Have not admitted it to anyone else, not even myself, but I now have a slight ache in my lower right leg that feels quite a bit like a thrombo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default get well jack

not good to hear your not the best Jack keep your chin up and get well soon and look after number one . regards Tim

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh damn!

I've just put some of my symptoms together - ache in the leg, pain in the lung and up into the shoulder - and it sounds like thrombo trouble to me.

Last time, I ended up on a tiny dose of warfarin (2mg) because my blood is already quite thin, but even this was enough to give me big problems with bleeding. I don't want to go there again and I can't face any more hospital visits at the moment. It's too much for me so I'm taking the denial route!

My lungs and shoulder are good today. The ache in my leg is nothing like as bad as the last time when I had DVT. I'm feeling relatively well in myself so unless anything gets worse, I'm taking no action.

Yes, I know all the potential consequences and I promise to act if things change, but for the time being that's my decision. Hope I don't regret it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jack, get well soon sorry to hear more aches/pain. Hang in there, here to listen.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face

Sorry Jack. That stinks. I hope you are feel much better soon. Pain isn't fun. Hope you can rest and feel better quickly!

Doug Guest

Jack- You know what you have to do. Please don't give a bad impression that the deniers will take as a sign to continue to deny they need help. You have just earned 10 angry faces! plus 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to here your not good take care and please see your doctor D dose the same tries not bother them with every thing but the sooner you go the sooner they will sort you i know what your thinking don't want to be in hospital for Xmas bet I'm wright and all the added worry will do you no good either

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JACK! No, no, no... that is a bad denial. I've had tons of leg and lung clots and no one knows how I survived it. All it takes is one tiny clot to go to your heart, or for a larger piece to go to your lungs, or for any clot to go to your brain. That is a ridiculous gamble!

Please get to the hospital right away and have it properly evaluated. Wegs is one thing, a stroke is another. I've lived on blood thinners for 3.5 yrs and do just fine. I'll be on them for life. It's not the worst thing in the world. Easy to manage. Easier than damage from a stroke, for example.

BTW, you can wait for things to change, but that's not how emboli work. I had NO clue my leg clots were traveling to my lungs until I was at death's door. We didn't even know my legs were packed with clots.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I know you are right. I just needed some time to get my head around handling another problem. I'll go to the hospital today.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast