HI! wow it has been forever! It's finals week and i am still a bit of a yoyo but as summer is days away I am on a mission. I have herd from several people now there is someone in Indiana looking for other weggies. Namely someone actively looking for me. I would love to find this person. I LOVE getting to hug weggies and talk to them in the real world face to face. I understand not everyone wants a hug, coffee is a fair trade off. I know of a few of us close by and plan to save up and do a road trip soon. Mr.Rini has decided I am to venture to the sunshine state for a family vacation. I am apprehensive of the humidity and sun and extended time with his family but feel confident in my current AI stability. This will be a perfect excuse to do a drive by on some of my pen-pals. Ok, well my spelling and grammar are bad but please PM me with info if you believe you are in the area, just the person looking for me, the person i am looking for or just want to say hi. P.S. How are yall feeling about your summer plans?